This issue we’re paying homage to some of our favourite projects built on the Raspberry Pi. We’re living in a golden age for experimentation, accessible making and digital discovery – and a large part of that is thanks to this teeny tiny computer. Just add imagination!
– How one maker achieved perfection (yes, really!) by embracing failure;
– Our pick of the best walking robot kits;
– A deceptively simple hack for printing large objects (hint – you make the printer bigger);
– Homebrew improvements to a cheap CNC machine;
– How to put an oak handle on an old kitchen knife;
– … and loads more. …