Containers change how developers build, test, and deploy code. Adopting them takes time. Using them the wrong way can slow down your delivery process.
But you don’t have a team of engineers to dedicate to this like Spotify or Netflix do. Maybe you’re a startup CTO with features to ship – you can’t spend hundreds of hours on internal systems.
Using this free ebook as a guide, you won’t need a dedicated sysadmin to have a productive container-based CI/CD process.
By the end of this book you will understand:
– The key benefits of using Docker containers and how to attain them.
– How deployment to Kubernetes works.
– How both our culture and delivery tools need to change in order to fully benefit from the agility that containers and cloud can offer.
You will be able to:
– Execute a detailed roadmap to adopting containers.
– Build and test applications with Docker.
– Perform canary deployme …