Why do enterprises feel daunted when undertaking a large-scale cloud transformation? A move to the cloud usually offers substantial rewards. Once companies make this transition, they unlock new business opportunities that fundamentally change the way they work. With this report, members of the Google team will show you how to navigate the cultural and technological transformation required to migrate to the cloud.
Although Google is a company born in the cloud, several team members came from organizations that had to painstakingly work through this transition. They share their hard-won experience as they guide you through 13 essays covering the different aspects of a successful cloud transformation, including:
– Managing a Successful Transformation
– Celebrating (and Tweaking) Your Culture
– Framing Your Transformation with Clearly Articulated Policies
– Building Leadership Through Decider Groups
– Developing Centers of Excellence …