Cincinnati, O. (8 W. Ninth St.) : Electro Medical Institute, [between 1920 and 1923]]
63 pages : illustrations ; 13 cm
Title from cover.
Copy in Genealogy & Local History Dept., Cincinnati Collection has original salmon color pictorial paper wrappers.
Vest-pocket promotional pamphlet for Dr. Hermann’s Electro Medical Institute which was located at 8 West Ninth Street in Cincinnati in the early 1920s which promised the electrotherapeutic treatment of various maladies. Institute was founded in 1896 by Dr. George F. Hermann, Sr.